If I can remember, I need to post this on the guild forum, too (when I'm home and have my login info)... I would like to extend an offer to my guildmates in Warcraft. My work schedule may be a difficulty in my life, but my actual job leaves me with a fair bit of downtime (crises notwithstanding). Among other things, I've used this time to research gear, rotations, and builds for my characters. There's information scattered all over. I recognize not everyone in the guild has this time to spare. So, my friends, I am offering you some of that time. If any guildmates wish to know more about what items, rotations, talents, stats, etc. are best for their chosen class/build - let me know what you want to learn about and I'll try to compile something approaching a guide. I don't come up with these numbers, but there's a lot of sources out there with people who do, and it's usually possible to pull together a cohesive picture from them. In addition to, hopefull...
heh... I like InDesign. I've never used InCopy, though. I hope you get caught up with minimal fuss!
ReplyDeleteInDesign seems nice and powerful. I miss the simple functionality of QuarkXpress to some degree, but meh. InCopy... has a lot of feature overlap with InDesign (and probably other Adobe programs) that we don't currently see with Word. Ultimately, though, I probably won't end up using either much. Sorta silly, but I'm in a position where I need to be able to answer (or find answers to) questions users might come up with, but I won't regularly use these programs myself.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that! I *do* use the program, and am often answering questions for co-workers with less training than I have... and I often *still* don't know the answer. (I took a semester class in it a few years back, paid for by work... I'm so happy I did!)
ReplyDeleteYeah, i also use InDesign a lot. And I like it a lot better than Quark. Feel free to ask questions if you have any! :D
ReplyDelete