(no subject) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 04, 2004 More and more I find I despise this time of year. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments tashiroDecember 4, 2004 at 3:33 PM*hugs*ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyshylyynDecember 5, 2004 at 12:42 PMKnow that you are not alone in that feeling. But, also that you are loved. It's Mopsy BTW...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyshylyynDecember 6, 2004 at 2:01 AMI think I might have just replied to tashiro. Trying again to let you know your loved and that this it Mopsy. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplynorthawkeDecember 6, 2004 at 4:07 AMditto from the north, m'dear!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
*hugs*
ReplyDeleteKnow that you are not alone in that feeling. But, also that you are loved. It's Mopsy BTW...
ReplyDeleteI think I might have just replied to tashiro. Trying again to let you know your loved and that this it Mopsy. :)
ReplyDeleteditto from the north, m'dear!
ReplyDelete