If I can remember, I need to post this on the guild forum, too (when I'm home and have my login info)... I would like to extend an offer to my guildmates in Warcraft. My work schedule may be a difficulty in my life, but my actual job leaves me with a fair bit of downtime (crises notwithstanding). Among other things, I've used this time to research gear, rotations, and builds for my characters. There's information scattered all over. I recognize not everyone in the guild has this time to spare. So, my friends, I am offering you some of that time. If any guildmates wish to know more about what items, rotations, talents, stats, etc. are best for their chosen class/build - let me know what you want to learn about and I'll try to compile something approaching a guide. I don't come up with these numbers, but there's a lot of sources out there with people who do, and it's usually possible to pull together a cohesive picture from them. In addition to, hopefull...
Comments
Post a Comment