If I can remember, I need to post this on the guild forum, too (when I'm home and have my login info)... I would like to extend an offer to my guildmates in Warcraft. My work schedule may be a difficulty in my life, but my actual job leaves me with a fair bit of downtime (crises notwithstanding). Among other things, I've used this time to research gear, rotations, and builds for my characters. There's information scattered all over. I recognize not everyone in the guild has this time to spare. So, my friends, I am offering you some of that time. If any guildmates wish to know more about what items, rotations, talents, stats, etc. are best for their chosen class/build - let me know what you want to learn about and I'll try to compile something approaching a guide. I don't come up with these numbers, but there's a lot of sources out there with people who do, and it's usually possible to pull together a cohesive picture from them. In addition to, hopefull...
sorry to hear that! I don't think this office makes it to 81 when the heaters are on - and for the summer they shut them off. (so on a day when it's 50 out, imagine how "warm" it is inside!) Hot offices suck, though.
ReplyDeleteThankfully, I was able to reset the breaker at about 5 pm and it didn't trip again through the evening, so it got more normal later on. Flaky AC unit that's been around for probably 30+ years. Sometimes it just won't stay on. Which, I guess, is at least better than the 2-3-year-old unit that's completely dead. o.o;
ReplyDeleteUm, shouldn't they invest in fixing those? From what I understand, heat isn't good for computers (or employees, really) ... sometimes it'd be better for a company to invest in fixing something... Ah, well. I realize that when times are tight, things don't get taken care of so well sometimes. Glad to hear it got better!
ReplyDelete